Recorded September 3, 2016
We are sponsored this week byGruntwork by Mac-MSP.
Gruntwork is the ultimate managed service package for you and your clients. "Think of what you would do when trying to solve a user’s support request: run a disk verification utility. Run permission repair. Update the affected software to the latest version. With Gruntwork, those chores have already been accomplished. Your time spent troubleshooting issues is greatly reduced when the common maladies are already ruled out. Better yet, Gruntwork prevents many common problems, so the Mac just works and you can focus on higher level tasks for your client."
Find out more at - http://mac-msp.com/gruntwork and tell them CCP sent you.
- Joe talks about a client who upgraded his Mac to the Sierra beta
- Sam shares his story of losing his recent family vacation photos in the Photo app
- Joe talks about problems sending audio out through his external Dell monitor.
- Jerry chats bout upgrading a clients Mac Pro with an SSD and using the OWC Accelsior S
Storage Expansion With a Speed Boost
- Joe talks about a managed client who decides to have their intern change their domain and then was surprised that email wasn't working properly.