Recorded July 12, 2016
We're sponsored this week by Watchman Monitoring, a favorite tool of ours that should be in every professional consultant's toolkit.
Visit WatchmanMonitoring.com/cmdctrlpwr and sign up for your free trial to find out how Watchman Monitoring can keep an eye on your client machines and notify you of over 100 issues. Be sure to tweet @cmdctrlpwr #CCPsentme to support the show!
- PPTP - Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) is a method for implementing virtual private networks. PPTP uses a control channel over TCP and a GRE tunnel operating to encapsulate PPP packets.
- TTFN is an initialism for a colloquial valediction, 'ta ta for now', based on 'ta ta', an informal 'goodbye', approximately equivalent to 'bye bye' but in an easier meaning it means 'goodbye for now'. The expression came to prominence, in the UK, during the Second World War. Used by the military, it was frequently heard by the British public.
- Joe discusses being away from the office on vacation fro three weeks.
- Migrating from Kerio Mail Server to Google
- Kerio's Acquisition Of GetSynced - http://www.kerio.com/company/media-center/press-releases/kerio-technologies-announces-acquisition-getsyncd