Recorded Live on September 17, 2013
- when clients become friends, and friends become clients
- recommending AppleCare+ as an alternative to using a case: $99 for two years, plus $79 service fee per incident, up to two incidents; vs. $649 replacement cost of unlocked 16GB iPhone 5S
- vacation coverage and income when on vacation; "coopetition" as Kim Manitt calls it
- commando vs. case: Joe mentions experience with a client's Body Glove case affecting WiFi performance of iPhone 5; tested with SpeedTest.net
- iCloud Keychain removed in iOS 7 GM; to be added back when Mavericks is released?
Picks of the Week:
- Tunnel Bear – Jerry
- Quick Sig – Sam
- Track by 7sols – Joe
- buy AppleCare at B&H to save around 30%
"Type it out or leave it out." – Joe
Sam: "This afternoon I was in four different machines at once and I was doing a pretty good job of it." Jerry: "Did you have to pinch yourself?"