Pre-recorded on November 4, 2014
This week's show has been brought to you by the good folks at Blue Mango Learning Systems, makers of Clarify. Visit Clarify-It.com to download a free trial of Clarify, and start creating how-to's and instructional documents today – and help others be great. Use coupon code CCPSENTME for 15% off
- Netgear Nighthawk AC1900 Dual Band WiFi Gigabit Router saves the day... wait – what?!
- how to use Hey Siri feature without being connected to power
- how to use Speak Screen feature: Settings > General > Accessibility > Speech and then toggle on Speak Screen. Speak Screen is only available for devices running iOS 8 or higher.
- Jerry's Windows Migration Assistant woes
- Apple Store Stories: they don't check migrated data – anecdotal, or corporate policy?
- we wonder why the mainstream press hasn't paid more attention to the decreasing repairability of the Mac mini
- we address a pressing question from listener Gannon Nordberg: @CmdCtrlpwr I’d love to hear what you guys think about eating meals when onsite with a client. Also, business customer vs. residential
- client foibles: upper caps and lower caps; small caps; x-ing out; UBS port; closing everything when we connect remotely