Sam, Jerry, and Joe discuss topics related to growing your consulting practice: secure info sharing among team members and clients, bookkeeping, and administrative assistance. Includes a brief review of services we offer to clients.
Plus: a how-to for configuring multiple tax rates in QuickBooks.
- consultant security best practices
- team secure info sharing
- client security tendencies
- proposed solutions for dealing with multiple Apple IDs
- the promise of technology
- iCloud keychain syncing
- MobileMe war stories
- Configuring multiple tax rates in QuickBooks
- Billings Pro
- redundant data entry in bookkeeping systems
- hiring a part-time or full-time administrative assistant; or not
Regarding the presumably forthcoming iPhone 5S: "this time, the 'S' can stand for 'Secure'."
Great advice once given at the ACN Business Meeting regarding growing your technology consultancy: "do yourself a favor: the first person you hire should be an administrative person."