Recorded August 18, 2016
Todd Kane and Evolved Management Consulting is on a mission to make IT a valuable enabler of small to medium businesses. Bringing 20+ Years of industry experience to your business.
Todd has led technical groups for several of largest and high growth companies in western Canada. Experience with major businesses like EnCana, Canadian Natural Resources Ltd, WestJet, Bell Canada, Long View Systems, and Fully Managed.
His work has been recognized with numerous awards, both technical and business.
Book a Consulting Session With Todd: http://www.evolvedmgmt.com/world-class-msp
- Great Game of Business by Jack Stack http://amzn.to/2bEvmam
- The Effective Executive by Peter Drucker - http://amzn.to/2bMync0
- BrightGauge dashboard software - http://www.brightgauge.com
- Leading Geeks on money. Money and Fairness
Geeks are generally not captivated by money. It's not that they're uninterested in money; it's just not the primary motivator. Money can be very important to them, but not for the common reasons. Most people who are motivated by money are driven by the power, position, prestige, or possessions that money brings. Geeks not only are generally nor interested in these things; they tend to look down on those who are. Their attitudes toward money are much more tied up in their strong sense of fairness and justice. No one wants to feel taken advantage of; everyone wants to feel fairly compensated for their value. The passion for reason combines with a strong belief...
- Enjoy Command Control Power and want more commercial free programs? Please visit our Patreon Page where you can support Command Control Power and help us bring you more commercial free programming.
Thanks to all our Contributors:
Kevin Ginger, kGinger Consulting - Weldon Dodd - Rewind Tech -Mats Schwieger - envision design, llc - Adam Rice - Daniel Escobar, Proactechs - JD Strong, Strong Solutions - Luis Giraldo, Ook and MonkeyBox
And thanks to our other wonderful supporters who chose to donate without any reward.