Recorded live on February 3, 2015
This week's show has been brought to you by the fine people at Backblaze - Online Backup Made Easy. Visit Backblaze.com or https://www.backblaze.com/ccp to sign up for their Partner Program. If you provide IT support and want to know more, simply signup to try their Partner Program. Backblaze will give your company a free account to try Backblaze and see just how great it is!
- Jerry talkes about RackSpace Hosted Exchange woes using Apple Mail application.
Walt Mossberg reviews Outlook for IOS Outlook for iPhone, Android Is a Powerful Productivity App . Sam references security concerns outlined in the article - Outlook for iOS app "breaks" corporate security, developer says .
You can download your copy of Outlook for IOS from the iTunes Store
- Joe shares his customer issue with POP & IMAP accounts not reflecting "Read" & "Unread" Email Status When Mixing Email Protocols
- Backblaze Storage Pods Seen Here - https://www.backblaze.com/blog/backblaze-storage-pod-4/
Reliability Data Set For 41,000 Hard Drives Now Open Source -
Backblaze Parther Program - https://www.backblaze.com/ccp
- Sam talks about his customer that was bitten by the Cryptowall & Cryptolocker Issue, Bitdefender Labs "Cryptowall Vacinne" - http://labs.bitdefender.com/projects/cryptowall-vaccine-2/bitdefender-offers-cryptowall-vaccine/
- Joe tells his tale of the "Big Brother" Mail Crashing Bug in Yosemite 10.10.2 bit not in 10.10.1
Apple Support Forum - OSX Yosemite 10.10.2 MacMail freeze
- Jerry talks about Apple Mail Email Signature Woes & needing to disable iCloud Drive Syncing for "Mail" under Options in System Preferences
How to Make an HTML Signature in Apple Mail for Yosemite OS X 10.10