Recorded on May 17, 2016
We're sponsored this week by Watchman Monitoring, a favorite tool of ours that should be in every professional consultant's toolkit.
Visit WatchmanMonitoring.com/cmdctrlpwr and sign up for your free trial to find out how Watchman Monitoring can keep an eye on your client machines and notify you of over 100 issues. Be sure to tweet @cmdctrlpwr #CCPsentme to support the show!
- "Hey how about ACEs !"
Thanks to everyone at ACEs for the warm welcome and strong showing of support. Your feedback meant a lot to us and we found it very humbling to hear how the show has contributed to your businesses and to the community.
- The guys share some of their recent technology annoyances.
Referenced: Louis CK - Going To Space https://vimeo.com/69662330
Please Note that this video contains extremely explicit language so please view at your own discretion.
- Sam describes a recent modem mystery at on o his residential clients
- Nightmarish transition from Verizon to Frontier has no end in sight - http://macs.ws/20j9zr2
- Interesting Conversation Regarding Employees Or Techs Selling Services & Perceived Value
- Joe describes a recent "skunk works" project he has been working on and discovers a well hidden display preference. Rotate built-in display - of MacBook Air, e.g. mounted in vehicle: open System Preferences, hold down Command-Option and click Displays, choose Rotation: 270º
- Enjoy Command Control Power and want more commercial free programs? Please visit our Patreon Page where you can support Command Control Power and help us bring you more commercial free programming.
Thanks to all our Contributors: JD Strong - Strong Solutions
Daniel Escobar - Proactechs, Luis Giraldo- MonkeyBox