Recorded On March 22, 2016
- Enjoy Command Control Power and want more commercial free programs? Please visit our Patreon Page where you can support Command Control Power and help us bring you more commercial free programming.
Thanks to all our Contributors: JD Strong - Strong Solutions
Daniel Escobar - Proactechs, Luis Giraldo- MonkeyBox
This week, Sam, Jerry, and Joe welcome back Luis Giraldo of Ook Enterprises Ltd., based in Vancouver, B.C. Luis takes us through his concept and implementation of "process" based on the PSDA Cycle. PDSA Cycle is a systematic series of steps for gaining valuable learning and knowledge for the continual improvement of a product or process. Also known as the Deming Wheel, or Deming Cycle, the concept and application was first introduced to Dr. Deming by his mentor, Walter Shewhart of the famous Bell Laboratories in New York.
Luis is also the CEO of MonkeyBox an IT asset management and password sharing web app. Luis also Co-Chairs Aces Conference , a yearly conference focused on the business side of IT consulting.
- Evernote: The workspace for your life's work - https://evernote.com/
"Knowledge base Sharing "
- BusyCal & BusyContacts - http://www.busymac.com/index.html
- ZenDesk Macros for repasted tasks:
"Using macros to update tickets and chat sessions" - http://macs.ws/1q9SwvI
Note - Macros are available only for Team, Professional, and Enterprise.
- Getting Things Done with David Allen - http://amzn.to/1LSmZbC
Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- We're going to ACEs Conference! use #ACEsConf2016 and coupon code ACEs&CCP for $50 off!