Recorded "Live" on January 6, 2016
- Enjoy Command Control Power and want more commercial free programs?
Please visit our Patreon Page where you can support Command Control Power and help us bring you more commercial free programming.
Thanks to all our Contributors.
- Jerry kicks off the grievance airing with a story about Comcast connections and "fine tuning" the modem
-Jerry & Sam chat about Microsoft Hosted Exchange Service performance issues
- A discussion on client billing including new rates and fees for 2016
- Joe shares a client scheduling story and discusses realistic client expectations.
- Jerry shares a client visit to change a MacBook Air battery and Googling onsite.
Great site for File Vault knowledge: Rich Trouton's Blog - Der Flounder https://derflounder.wordpress.com
- Joe talks about the importance of building your organic network off client referrals
- Time Machine Backups Are Not An Archive!
- Joe chats about finding a critical deleted folder that appeared to have been deleted with no backup. Some good detective work finds the missing files.
- Jerry Switches to Ring Central For Enhanced Call Answering Solutions Using Their Auto Receptionist
- Joe Reminds Us About His Script To Export VPN Connections In System Preferences
- Desktop Setups & General Whining