Happy Holidays from Command Control Power!
- Comcast getting out of the router business.
- OptOnline getting into the router business.
- Clients don't always appreciate the difficulty of dealing with unknown equipment.
- We cannot in good conscience allow a client to purchase an iMac without a Fusion Drive (or all flash storage), and will routinely instruct clients to exchange a new iMac if they fail to specify it properly when purchasing without consulting us.
- Sam follows up about his client's email migration from their ancient non-SSL email host to Google Apps, with an interim step at Rackspace via MigrationWiz since Google wouldn't touch a non-SSL server (and MigrationWiz would).
- Sam follows up about the challenges when configuring SonicWALL email filtering for a client suffering from severe spoofing, with thanks to Dave Provine who recommended configuring SPF records to result in hard failure for spoofed messages.
- Joe admits his difficulty setting up an SPF record for his own domain.
- Sam reveals the overlooked simple solution for his own iPhone difficulties.