Recorded "Live" on October 6, 2015
- Enjoy Command Control Power and want more commercial free programs?
Please visit our Patreon Page where you can support Command Control Power and help us bring you more commercial free programming.
Kevin Ginger, kGinger Consulting, JD Strong, Strong Solutions, Daniel Escobar, Proactechs for their support.
- El Capitan - The first week, anecdotes and observations
Outlook 2011, OS X El Capitan and the Pinwheel of Patience
The fix is in! Released after Our Show - Fix For 2011
Microsoft Office for Mac 2011 14.5.6 update
No more Repair Permissions - http://www.macissues.com/2015/10/02/about-os-x-10-11-el-capitan-and-permissions-fixes/#more-3883
- Chat about Apple Watch 2.0 and length of time it takes to ring. Clients indiscriminately downloading the latest OS. Where do you listen to podcasts?
- Joe shares a story about his wife, Ashley going to the Apple Store with a broken iPhone.
One of our listeners writes: "The stores are so overwhelmed with folks that have damaged devices and no AppleCare that they have taken this defensive stance. It's actually a rarity for someone to have coverage."
The psychology/negotiating stance of Apple when a user walks into the store to replace a damaged iPhone.
Still one of my favorites - Lady goes crazy at an Apple Store https://youtu.be/jiyMx7rDKAM
- Power cycle Time Capsule and AirPort Express to resolve failure to pass Bonjour traffic.