Recorded live on January 6, 2015
This week's show has been brought to you by the good folks at Blue Mango Learning Systems, makers of Clarify. Visit Clarify-It.com to download a free trial of Clarify, and start creating how-to's and instructional documents today – and help others be great. Use coupon code CCPSENTME for 15% off.
- helping family members around the holidays (Jerry sent a newsletter!)
- Comcast shipping new modem/router combos which include an open wifi network; Sam had issues with port forwarding and Comcast doesn't support it
- warning clients and family to be careful trying to follow instructions they find online: "stop if you see the word Terminal"
- we appeared on MacVoices again!
- the need to exercise the tech muscle when you go from being a one man show to hiring someone, to avoid getting rusty