With ACN Advanced Camp well underway, Sam got up early to share his experiences before another 12+ hour day of intensive mobile solutions training.
- increase business in 2013 by offering Mobile Solutions
- training provides essential experience with third party MDM solutions in addition to Apple's Profile Manager
- social aspect of training conferences
- partnering with ACN colleagues for real world experience; the strength of the ACN community; cooperating with the competition
- cloud hosted MDM solutions vs. self-hosted
- value of the Consultants Locator and ticking the Mobility checkbox with MTC Plus
- value of the Apple Developer membership; early access to new releases
- "lightbulb" moments
- importance of wireless infrastructure in mobile device management solutions
- MTC training led to a 30% jump in business for some consultants
- keeping in touch with vendors
- being Client 0
- Atlanta beer vs. Austin beer
- special considerations for cloud-based solutions
- vendor support for third party mobile devices
- did Sam spill the beans about secret features of Mavericks Server?
Thanks to everyone who listened to our live broadcast. We're looking forward to doing more of these in the future.
There's still time to register for the ACN Advanced Camp July 16 - 19 in Tampa, FL!
Mass360 (@maas360), AirWatch (@airwatch), Mobile Iron (@mobileiron), Aerohive (@aerohive), Meraki (@meraki), Aruba (@arubanetworks), Craig Cohen (@ccohen), Arek Dreyer (@arekdreyer), Ben Greisler (@magikben), Allen Hancock (@ahancock), and Kim Manitt (@macdivas).